Archway Professional Catherine Muse and Carl Vinson Institute of Government Public Service Assistant Alex Daman worked with Candler County government officials to complete a comprehensive job classification and compensation plan, requested by Candler County commissioners to bolster recruitment efforts and offer competitive salaries and compensation packages for current employees. If adopted, all salary and classifications changes will be incorporated into the 2017-2018 fiscal year budget. This has been an important collaborative initiative for the county as it works to evaluate its hiring, recruitment, and retention practices in comparison to competing surrounding counties. The new plan should help Candler County better attract and retain potential employees.
- Georgia Sea Grant funds project to enhance jellyfish industry
- Local student brings pollinator program to Colham Ferry, helps school with STEM endeavors
- Archway Partnership Candler County: Compensation plan to help county recruitment
- Precision recruiting tool unveiled at Board of Regents meeting
- New management practices promise a bright future for established middle Georgia business
- Dressing up the Georgia Center