Archway Professional Catherine Muse and Carl Vinson Institute of Government Public Service Assistant Alex Daman worked with Candler County government officials to complete a comprehensive job classification and compensation plan, requested by Candler County commissioners to bolster recruitment efforts and offer competitive salaries and compensation packages for current employees. If adopted, all salary and classifications changes will be incorporated into the 2017-2018 fiscal year budget. This has been an important collaborative initiative for the county as it works to evaluate its hiring, recruitment, and retention practices in comparison to competing surrounding counties. The new plan should help Candler County better attract and retain potential employees.
- UGA outreach program helps farmers build a better business
- UGA student helps rural women find resources to improve maternal health
- Economic developer training at UGA gives Georgia advantage in attracting new industry
- Campus Kitchen at UGA prepares for 6th Annual Turkeypalooza
- A Winning Recipe: Restaurateur learns the special ingredients needed in documents to secure SBA loan
- Brazil Ministry of Finance approves training program with Institute of Government