Uga and Hairy Dawg stare out from the elevators at the Center for Continuing Education & Hotel. The Savannah Room has a bright new look with a separate bar area, and a new menu on the way. Bikes soon will be added to the amenities guests can enjoy when they stay overnight. Got a room at the hotel? You qualify for the faculty and staff rate at the UGA Golf Course. These and other changes are underway as Georgia Center Director Dawn Cartee revitalizes the 60-year-old facility, built with grant money from the Kellogg Foundation. Stay tuned for more.
- Georgia Sea Grant funds project to enhance jellyfish industry
- Local student brings pollinator program to Colham Ferry, helps school with STEM endeavors
- Archway Partnership Candler County: Compensation plan to help county recruitment
- Precision recruiting tool unveiled at Board of Regents meeting
- New management practices promise a bright future for established middle Georgia business
- Dressing up the Georgia Center