Uga and Hairy Dawg stare out from the elevators at the Center for Continuing Education & Hotel. The Savannah Room has a bright new look with a separate bar area, and a new menu on the way. Bikes soon will be added to the amenities guests can enjoy when they stay overnight. Got a room at the hotel? You qualify for the faculty and staff rate at the UGA Golf Course. These and other changes are underway as Georgia Center Director Dawn Cartee revitalizes the 60-year-old facility, built with grant money from the Kellogg Foundation. Stay tuned for more.
- UGA outreach program helps farmers build a better business
- UGA student helps rural women find resources to improve maternal health
- Economic developer training at UGA gives Georgia advantage in attracting new industry
- Campus Kitchen at UGA prepares for 6th Annual Turkeypalooza
- A Winning Recipe: Restaurateur learns the special ingredients needed in documents to secure SBA loan
- Brazil Ministry of Finance approves training program with Institute of Government