Uga and Hairy Dawg stare out from the elevators at the Center for Continuing Education & Hotel. The Savannah Room has a bright new look with a separate bar area, and a new menu on the way. Bikes soon will be added to the amenities guests can enjoy when they stay overnight. Got a room at the hotel? You qualify for the faculty and staff rate at the UGA Golf Course. These and other changes are underway as Georgia Center Director Dawn Cartee revitalizes the 60-year-old facility, built with grant money from the Kellogg Foundation. Stay tuned for more.
- Fanning Institute introduces new elementary school leadership curriculum
- Atlanta gelato business turns to UGA Small Business Development Center for expansion assistance
- Pulaski County: L.I.F.E. League visits University of Georgia
- UGA Small Business Development Center named July 2017 Nonprofit of the Month
- Freshmen get a jump on experiential learning before their first semester
- Annual tour introduces new UGA faculty to the state’s diverse economy