Uga and Hairy Dawg stare out from the elevators at the Center for Continuing Education & Hotel. The Savannah Room has a bright new look with a separate bar area, and a new menu on the way. Bikes soon will be added to the amenities guests can enjoy when they stay overnight. Got a room at the hotel? You qualify for the faculty and staff rate at the UGA Golf Course. These and other changes are underway as Georgia Center Director Dawn Cartee revitalizes the 60-year-old facility, built with grant money from the Kellogg Foundation. Stay tuned for more.
- An interdisciplinary collaboration at UGA’s State Botanical Garden highlights local music
- Veteran city leaders and newly elected officials from Jackson County participate in municipal government training at UGA
- Veteran city attorney and freshman elected official sharpen skills at UGA governmental training
- Veteran city leaders and newly elected officials from Hall County take part in municipal government training at UGA
- Incoming city leaders gain critical knowledge through UGA training partnership
- Decorative steel arch will be a focal point of the Alice H. Richards Children’s Garden