Uga and Hairy Dawg stare out from the elevators at the Center for Continuing Education & Hotel. The Savannah Room has a bright new look with a separate bar area, and a new menu on the way. Bikes soon will be added to the amenities guests can enjoy when they stay overnight. Got a room at the hotel? You qualify for the faculty and staff rate at the UGA Golf Course. These and other changes are underway as Georgia Center Director Dawn Cartee revitalizes the 60-year-old facility, built with grant money from the Kellogg Foundation. Stay tuned for more.
- College and career center hosts grand opening in Grady County
- UGA-assisted media company submits first feature film to Sundance Festival
- Honey from southwest Georgia in stores across U.S., thanks to SBDC and federal loan
- First Georgia Certified Economic Developer from Walker County
- During Irma PSO units come to the aid of displaced families and homebound older adults
- New class begins UGA Public Service and Outreach leadership academy