Uga and Hairy Dawg stare out from the elevators at the Center for Continuing Education & Hotel. The Savannah Room has a bright new look with a separate bar area, and a new menu on the way. Bikes soon will be added to the amenities guests can enjoy when they stay overnight. Got a room at the hotel? You qualify for the faculty and staff rate at the UGA Golf Course. These and other changes are underway as Georgia Center Director Dawn Cartee revitalizes the 60-year-old facility, built with grant money from the Kellogg Foundation. Stay tuned for more.
- UGA, food bank partnership promotes healthy eating
- Hands-on course prepares UGA Extension agents to share health benefits of Georgia seafood
- UGA professor studies college access in two Archway Partnership communities
- UGA’s Carl Vinson Institute of Government helps elected officials succeed
- From chaos to calm: a UGA VISTA brings programs and engaged teens to the Athens library
- Financing Solution and Strategic Planning Support Rapid Growth of Covington Business