The Carl Vinson Institute of Government will provide technical assistance in fiscal year 2018 for workforce development initiatives by the Georgia Department of Education’s Career, Technical and Agricultural Education Division (CTAE). The institute will provide technical assistance to education department staff who are implementing the Economic Development Partnership program, support a strategic planning process and facilitate a staff retreat. The contract also includes helping to plan and facilitate six regional CTAE economic development workshops in September and October to explore effective ways of delivering critical workforce skills training. The institute provided similar services for the Department of Education last year as well.
- Education department engages Institute of Goverment to continue workforce development assistance
- UGA breaks ground on new learning environment for children at the State Botanical Garden of Georgia
- The Sherpa Executive Coaching program at UGA’s Center for Continuing Education draws students from across the globe
- Hart County career academy’s program informed by Institute of Government strategic plan
- Georgia’s small business person of the year sees significant growth with UGA assistance
- Getting buggy at the Botanical Garden’s 12th Annual Johnstone Lecture