The Carl Vinson Institute of Government will provide technical assistance in fiscal year 2018 for workforce development initiatives by the Georgia Department of Education’s Career, Technical and Agricultural Education Division (CTAE). The institute will provide technical assistance to education department staff who are implementing the Economic Development Partnership program, support a strategic planning process and facilitate a staff retreat. The contract also includes helping to plan and facilitate six regional CTAE economic development workshops in September and October to explore effective ways of delivering critical workforce skills training. The institute provided similar services for the Department of Education last year as well.
- UGA kicks off 2018 Public Health Leadership Academy
- Atlanta recruiting firm sees revenue growth, hires more employees with SBDC assistance
- UGA welcomes high school students for lecture by Charlayne Hunter-Gault
- Research collaboration helps Georgia’s oyster revival
- Middle Georgia Program wins Fanning leadership award
- Meaningful careers begin in Student Scholars program