Effective leaders have “mastery of self” – the understanding of how their personal make-up affects their leadership. The Fanning Institute customized a retreat for the UGA Medical Partnership’s Internal Medicine Residency program based on this leadership principle. The March session, based on each participant’s leadership assessment profile, was designed to engage future doctors in an understanding of how certain thinking and behavior preferences will impact their ability to lead others and work within small groups – skills necessary to success in their future medical practices.
- College and career center hosts grand opening in Grady County
- UGA-assisted media company submits first feature film to Sundance Festival
- Honey from southwest Georgia in stores across U.S., thanks to SBDC and federal loan
- First Georgia Certified Economic Developer from Walker County
- During Irma PSO units come to the aid of displaced families and homebound older adults
- New class begins UGA Public Service and Outreach leadership academy