Effective leaders have “mastery of self” – the understanding of how their personal make-up affects their leadership. The Fanning Institute customized a retreat for the UGA Medical Partnership’s Internal Medicine Residency program based on this leadership principle. The March session, based on each participant’s leadership assessment profile, was designed to engage future doctors in an understanding of how certain thinking and behavior preferences will impact their ability to lead others and work within small groups – skills necessary to success in their future medical practices.
- Fanning Institute introduces new elementary school leadership curriculum
- Atlanta gelato business turns to UGA Small Business Development Center for expansion assistance
- Pulaski County: L.I.F.E. League visits University of Georgia
- UGA Small Business Development Center named July 2017 Nonprofit of the Month
- Freshmen get a jump on experiential learning before their first semester
- Annual tour introduces new UGA faculty to the state’s diverse economy