Effective leaders have “mastery of self” – the understanding of how their personal make-up affects their leadership. The Fanning Institute customized a retreat for the UGA Medical Partnership’s Internal Medicine Residency program based on this leadership principle. The March session, based on each participant’s leadership assessment profile, was designed to engage future doctors in an understanding of how certain thinking and behavior preferences will impact their ability to lead others and work within small groups – skills necessary to success in their future medical practices.
- UGA outreach program helps farmers build a better business
- UGA student helps rural women find resources to improve maternal health
- Economic developer training at UGA gives Georgia advantage in attracting new industry
- Campus Kitchen at UGA prepares for 6th Annual Turkeypalooza
- A Winning Recipe: Restaurateur learns the special ingredients needed in documents to secure SBA loan
- Brazil Ministry of Finance approves training program with Institute of Government