Effective leaders have “mastery of self” – the understanding of how their personal make-up affects their leadership. The Fanning Institute customized a retreat for the UGA Medical Partnership’s Internal Medicine Residency program based on this leadership principle. The March session, based on each participant’s leadership assessment profile, was designed to engage future doctors in an understanding of how certain thinking and behavior preferences will impact their ability to lead others and work within small groups – skills necessary to success in their future medical practices.
- Georgia Sea Grant funds project to enhance jellyfish industry
- Local student brings pollinator program to Colham Ferry, helps school with STEM endeavors
- Archway Partnership Candler County: Compensation plan to help county recruitment
- Precision recruiting tool unveiled at Board of Regents meeting
- New management practices promise a bright future for established middle Georgia business
- Dressing up the Georgia Center