The Institute of Government presented an innovative new student recruitment tool to the University System of Georgia (USG) Board of Regents in May. The interactive tool, on the USG data portal, allows public colleges and universities around the state to access and analyze critical information about potential college freshmen from Georgia’s public high schools. The institute developed the tool through its partnership with the USG office to help increase enrollment. Using the tool helps institutions identify and recruit high school students who might otherwise defer enrollment and enter the workforce. Students are identified by location, HOPE eligibility, financial need and other parameters.
- Fanning Institute introduces new elementary school leadership curriculum
- Atlanta gelato business turns to UGA Small Business Development Center for expansion assistance
- Pulaski County: L.I.F.E. League visits University of Georgia
- UGA Small Business Development Center named July 2017 Nonprofit of the Month
- Freshmen get a jump on experiential learning before their first semester
- Annual tour introduces new UGA faculty to the state’s diverse economy