The Institute of Government presented an innovative new student recruitment tool to the University System of Georgia (USG) Board of Regents in May. The interactive tool, on the USG data portal, allows public colleges and universities around the state to access and analyze critical information about potential college freshmen from Georgia’s public high schools. The institute developed the tool through its partnership with the USG office to help increase enrollment. Using the tool helps institutions identify and recruit high school students who might otherwise defer enrollment and enter the workforce. Students are identified by location, HOPE eligibility, financial need and other parameters.
- UGA, food bank partnership promotes healthy eating
- Hands-on course prepares UGA Extension agents to share health benefits of Georgia seafood
- UGA professor studies college access in two Archway Partnership communities
- UGA’s Carl Vinson Institute of Government helps elected officials succeed
- From chaos to calm: a UGA VISTA brings programs and engaged teens to the Athens library
- Financing Solution and Strategic Planning Support Rapid Growth of Covington Business