The Institute of Government presented an innovative new student recruitment tool to the University System of Georgia (USG) Board of Regents in May. The interactive tool, on the USG data portal, allows public colleges and universities around the state to access and analyze critical information about potential college freshmen from Georgia’s public high schools. The institute developed the tool through its partnership with the USG office to help increase enrollment. Using the tool helps institutions identify and recruit high school students who might otherwise defer enrollment and enter the workforce. Students are identified by location, HOPE eligibility, financial need and other parameters.
- Georgia Sea Grant funds project to enhance jellyfish industry
- Local student brings pollinator program to Colham Ferry, helps school with STEM endeavors
- Archway Partnership Candler County: Compensation plan to help county recruitment
- Precision recruiting tool unveiled at Board of Regents meeting
- New management practices promise a bright future for established middle Georgia business
- Dressing up the Georgia Center