The most recent data from the UGA Small Business Development Center (SBDC) annual economic impact study indicates that SBDC clients experienced annual sales growth of 12.0 percent, while the average Georgia business experienced sales growth of 5.5 percent. Employment for SBDC clients grew 15.5 percent, while the average Georgia business had employment growth of 2.9 percent. Over the past five years SBDC clients started 1,626 new businesses, created 12,472 new jobs, raised debt and equity capital of $673 million and generated $10.3 billion in sales.
- Economic developer training at UGA gives Georgia advantage in attracting new industry
- Campus Kitchen at UGA prepares for 6th Annual Turkeypalooza
- A Winning Recipe: Restauranteur learns the special ingredients needed in documents to secure SBA loan
- Brazil Ministry of Finance approves training program with Institute of Government
- UGA announces 2018 Public Health Leadership Academy
- Native plants brought to campus by State Botanical Garden an education tool for students