The most recent data from the UGA Small Business Development Center (SBDC) annual economic impact study indicates that SBDC clients experienced annual sales growth of 12.0 percent, while the average Georgia business experienced sales growth of 5.5 percent. Employment for SBDC clients grew 15.5 percent, while the average Georgia business had employment growth of 2.9 percent. Over the past five years SBDC clients started 1,626 new businesses, created 12,472 new jobs, raised debt and equity capital of $673 million and generated $10.3 billion in sales.
- Education department engages Institute of Goverment to continue workforce development assistance
- UGA breaks ground on new learning environment for children at the State Botanical Garden of Georgia
- The Sherpa Executive Coaching program at UGA’s Center for Continuing Education draws students from across the globe
- Hart County career academy’s program informed by Institute of Government strategic plan
- Georgia’s small business person of the year sees significant growth with UGA assistance
- Getting buggy at the Botanical Garden’s 12th Annual Johnstone Lecture