The most recent data from the UGA Small Business Development Center (SBDC) annual economic impact study indicates that SBDC clients experienced annual sales growth of 12.0 percent, while the average Georgia business experienced sales growth of 5.5 percent. Employment for SBDC clients grew 15.5 percent, while the average Georgia business had employment growth of 2.9 percent. Over the past five years SBDC clients started 1,626 new businesses, created 12,472 new jobs, raised debt and equity capital of $673 million and generated $10.3 billion in sales.
- Meet the 2017-18 Public Service and Outreach Student Scholars
- Former Office of Service-Learning student worker receives Rotary Global Grants Scholarship
- Design underway, groundbreaking for UGA’s Alice H. Richards Children’s Garden is set
- Recipe for engagement
- UGA’s Savannah Room part of Georgia Restaurant Week
- Collaborating for Plant Conservation