The National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) has reached out to SBDC Medical Practice Management Program Director Jeff Sanford to teach the association’s ownership workshops. The program involves content related to business plan development, business valuation and financial analysis. These programs are offered in Nashville, Newark, and Orlando. The NCPA represents the interests of America’s community pharmacists, including the owners of more than 22,000 independent community pharmacies. Together they represent an $81.5 billion health care marketplace and employ more than 250,000 individuals on a full or part-time basis. The SBDC has developed a reputation as a resource based on its work providing business training for pharmacists in partnership with the UGA College of Pharmacy.
- UGA students compete to “Raise the Dough” for local hunger relief
- Inaugural cohort of Experience UGA ambassadors selected
- CED students continue improvements to Athens library
- Student researcher works through State Botanical Garden to repopulate habitat for monarch butterflies
- Georgia Center for Continuing Education announces new weekend program for youth
- Improved financial projections point Savannah BBQ owner to rapid growth