The National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) has reached out to SBDC Medical Practice Management Program Director Jeff Sanford to teach the association’s ownership workshops. The program involves content related to business plan development, business valuation and financial analysis. These programs are offered in Nashville, Newark, and Orlando. The NCPA represents the interests of America’s community pharmacists, including the owners of more than 22,000 independent community pharmacies. Together they represent an $81.5 billion health care marketplace and employ more than 250,000 individuals on a full or part-time basis. The SBDC has developed a reputation as a resource based on its work providing business training for pharmacists in partnership with the UGA College of Pharmacy.
- Through the Archway Partnership, UGA addresses critical healthcare needs in rural communities
- Leadership development helping build a stronger, more united south Georgia
- Renaissance Town
- UGA outreach program helps farmers build a better business
- UGA student helps rural women find resources to improve maternal health
- Economic developer training at UGA gives Georgia advantage in attracting new industry