The National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) has reached out to SBDC Medical Practice Management Program Director Jeff Sanford to teach the association’s ownership workshops. The program involves content related to business plan development, business valuation and financial analysis. These programs are offered in Nashville, Newark, and Orlando. The NCPA represents the interests of America’s community pharmacists, including the owners of more than 22,000 independent community pharmacies. Together they represent an $81.5 billion health care marketplace and employ more than 250,000 individuals on a full or part-time basis. The SBDC has developed a reputation as a resource based on its work providing business training for pharmacists in partnership with the UGA College of Pharmacy.
- Economic developer training at UGA gives Georgia advantage in attracting new industry
- Campus Kitchen at UGA prepares for 6th Annual Turkeypalooza
- A Winning Recipe: Restauranteur learns the special ingredients needed in documents to secure SBA loan
- Brazil Ministry of Finance approves training program with Institute of Government
- UGA announces 2018 Public Health Leadership Academy
- Native plants brought to campus by State Botanical Garden an education tool for students