The National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) has reached out to SBDC Medical Practice Management Program Director Jeff Sanford to teach the association’s ownership workshops. The program involves content related to business plan development, business valuation and financial analysis. These programs are offered in Nashville, Newark, and Orlando. The NCPA represents the interests of America’s community pharmacists, including the owners of more than 22,000 independent community pharmacies. Together they represent an $81.5 billion health care marketplace and employ more than 250,000 individuals on a full or part-time basis. The SBDC has developed a reputation as a resource based on its work providing business training for pharmacists in partnership with the UGA College of Pharmacy.
- Meet the 2017-18 Public Service and Outreach Student Scholars
- Former Office of Service-Learning student worker receives Rotary Global Grants Scholarship
- Design underway, groundbreaking for UGA’s Alice H. Richards Children’s Garden is set
- Recipe for engagement
- UGA’s Savannah Room part of Georgia Restaurant Week
- Collaborating for Plant Conservation