The National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) has reached out to SBDC Medical Practice Management Program Director Jeff Sanford to teach the association’s ownership workshops. The program involves content related to business plan development, business valuation and financial analysis. These programs are offered in Nashville, Newark, and Orlando. The NCPA represents the interests of America’s community pharmacists, including the owners of more than 22,000 independent community pharmacies. Together they represent an $81.5 billion health care marketplace and employ more than 250,000 individuals on a full or part-time basis. The SBDC has developed a reputation as a resource based on its work providing business training for pharmacists in partnership with the UGA College of Pharmacy.
- Commitment to historic land preservation and education earns national award for UGA donors
- UGA uncorks north Georgia’s ripening wine industry
- Three faculty members complete Public Service and Outreach Fellowship
- 2017-2018 Faculty Fellows
- UGA Public Service and Outreach graduates 16 from leadership academy
- Stop and smell the native roses: UGA student creates coloring book for botanical garden