The National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) has reached out to SBDC Medical Practice Management Program Director Jeff Sanford to teach the association’s ownership workshops. The program involves content related to business plan development, business valuation and financial analysis. These programs are offered in Nashville, Newark, and Orlando. The NCPA represents the interests of America’s community pharmacists, including the owners of more than 22,000 independent community pharmacies. Together they represent an $81.5 billion health care marketplace and employ more than 250,000 individuals on a full or part-time basis. The SBDC has developed a reputation as a resource based on its work providing business training for pharmacists in partnership with the UGA College of Pharmacy.
- Education department engages Institute of Goverment to continue workforce development assistance
- UGA breaks ground on new learning environment for children at the State Botanical Garden of Georgia
- The Sherpa Executive Coaching program at UGA’s Center for Continuing Education draws students from across the globe
- Hart County career academy’s program informed by Institute of Government strategic plan
- Georgia’s small business person of the year sees significant growth with UGA assistance
- Getting buggy at the Botanical Garden’s 12th Annual Johnstone Lecture