The UGA Small Business Development Center’s Gwinnett office was recognized by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce for its service to the community. The UGA SBDC Gwinnett has been involved in several activities with the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce. Some activities including serving as a business plan/pitch mentor for the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce’s Amazing Entrepreneur Business Plan Competition and being panelists for the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce’s “Small Business Essentials” program.
- UGA, food bank partnership promotes healthy eating
- Hands-on course prepares UGA Extension agents to share health benefits of Georgia seafood
- UGA professor studies college access in two Archway Partnership communities
- UGA’s Carl Vinson Institute of Government helps elected officials succeed
- From chaos to calm: a UGA VISTA brings programs and engaged teens to the Athens library
- Financing Solution and Strategic Planning Support Rapid Growth of Covington Business