The UGA Small Business Development Center’s Gwinnett office was recognized by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce for its service to the community. The UGA SBDC Gwinnett has been involved in several activities with the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce. Some activities including serving as a business plan/pitch mentor for the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce’s Amazing Entrepreneur Business Plan Competition and being panelists for the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce’s “Small Business Essentials” program.
- College and career center hosts grand opening in Grady County
- UGA-assisted media company submits first feature film to Sundance Festival
- Honey from southwest Georgia in stores across U.S., thanks to SBDC and federal loan
- First Georgia Certified Economic Developer from Walker County
- During Irma PSO units come to the aid of displaced families and homebound older adults
- New class begins UGA Public Service and Outreach leadership academy