The UGA Small Business Development Center’s Gwinnett office was recognized by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce for its service to the community. The UGA SBDC Gwinnett has been involved in several activities with the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce. Some activities including serving as a business plan/pitch mentor for the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce’s Amazing Entrepreneur Business Plan Competition and being panelists for the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce’s “Small Business Essentials” program.
- UGA outreach program helps farmers build a better business
- UGA student helps rural women find resources to improve maternal health
- Economic developer training at UGA gives Georgia advantage in attracting new industry
- Campus Kitchen at UGA prepares for 6th Annual Turkeypalooza
- A Winning Recipe: Restaurateur learns the special ingredients needed in documents to secure SBA loan
- Brazil Ministry of Finance approves training program with Institute of Government