The UGA Small Business Development Center’s Gwinnett office was recognized by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce for its service to the community. The UGA SBDC Gwinnett has been involved in several activities with the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce. Some activities including serving as a business plan/pitch mentor for the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce’s Amazing Entrepreneur Business Plan Competition and being panelists for the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce’s “Small Business Essentials” program.
- Fanning Institute introduces new elementary school leadership curriculum
- Atlanta gelato business turns to UGA Small Business Development Center for expansion assistance
- Pulaski County: L.I.F.E. League visits University of Georgia
- UGA Small Business Development Center named July 2017 Nonprofit of the Month
- Freshmen get a jump on experiential learning before their first semester
- Annual tour introduces new UGA faculty to the state’s diverse economy