The UGA Small Business Development Office’s Office of Minority Business Development is collaborating with the College of Family and Consumer Sciences’ Cooperative Extension program to offer the SBDC’s Hispanic Entrepreneurial Series program to a group of 20 daycare owners in Gwinnett County. The program will occur over two full days and cover the topics of financial accounting, business planning, taxes, marketing and digital marketing. The Childcare Providers Association and the Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs (ACE) Women’s Business Center will also be supporting the program. Dates are yet to be determined, but the program is expected to take place in June.
- An interdisciplinary collaboration at UGA’s State Botanical Garden highlights local music
- Veteran city leaders and newly elected officials from Jackson County participate in municipal government training at UGA
- Veteran city attorney and freshman elected official sharpen skills at UGA governmental training
- Veteran city leaders and newly elected officials from Hall County take part in municipal government training at UGA
- Incoming city leaders gain critical knowledge through UGA training partnership
- Decorative steel arch will be a focal point of the Alice H. Richards Children’s Garden