The UGA Small Business Development Office’s Office of Minority Business Development is collaborating with the College of Family and Consumer Sciences’ Cooperative Extension program to offer the SBDC’s Hispanic Entrepreneurial Series program to a group of 20 daycare owners in Gwinnett County. The program will occur over two full days and cover the topics of financial accounting, business planning, taxes, marketing and digital marketing. The Childcare Providers Association and the Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs (ACE) Women’s Business Center will also be supporting the program. Dates are yet to be determined, but the program is expected to take place in June.
- Georgia Sea Grant funds project to enhance jellyfish industry
- Local student brings pollinator program to Colham Ferry, helps school with STEM endeavors
- Archway Partnership Candler County: Compensation plan to help county recruitment
- Precision recruiting tool unveiled at Board of Regents meeting
- New management practices promise a bright future for established middle Georgia business
- Dressing up the Georgia Center