The UGA Small Business Development Office’s Office of Minority Business Development is collaborating with the College of Family and Consumer Sciences’ Cooperative Extension program to offer the SBDC’s Hispanic Entrepreneurial Series program to a group of 20 daycare owners in Gwinnett County. The program will occur over two full days and cover the topics of financial accounting, business planning, taxes, marketing and digital marketing. The Childcare Providers Association and the Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs (ACE) Women’s Business Center will also be supporting the program. Dates are yet to be determined, but the program is expected to take place in June.
- Fanning Institute introduces new elementary school leadership curriculum
- Atlanta gelato business turns to UGA Small Business Development Center for expansion assistance
- Pulaski County: L.I.F.E. League visits University of Georgia
- UGA Small Business Development Center named July 2017 Nonprofit of the Month
- Freshmen get a jump on experiential learning before their first semester
- Annual tour introduces new UGA faculty to the state’s diverse economy