The UGA Small Business Development Office’s Office of Minority Business Development is collaborating with the College of Family and Consumer Sciences’ Cooperative Extension program to offer the SBDC’s Hispanic Entrepreneurial Series program to a group of 20 daycare owners in Gwinnett County. The program will occur over two full days and cover the topics of financial accounting, business planning, taxes, marketing and digital marketing. The Childcare Providers Association and the Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs (ACE) Women’s Business Center will also be supporting the program. Dates are yet to be determined, but the program is expected to take place in June.
- UGA engineering students benefit from leadership training in addition to degrees
- Looking for the best student employees? They’re in Pubic Service and Outreach
- State Botanical Garden of Georgia takes No. 7 spot in USA Today poll
- Updated financials, better data land loan for Valdosta Wake Compound
- New courses available through UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
- Fanning helps build leadership skills in Medical Partnership students