The Carl Vinson Institute of Government will provide technical assistance in fiscal year 2018 for workforce development initiatives by the Georgia Department of Education’s Career, Technical and Agricultural Education Division (CTAE). The institute will provide technical assistance to education department staff who are implementing the Economic Development Partnership program, support a strategic planning process and facilitate a staff retreat. The contract also includes helping to plan and facilitate six regional CTAE economic development workshops in September and October to explore effective ways of delivering critical workforce skills training. The institute provided similar services for the Department of Education last year as well.
- Economic developer training at UGA gives Georgia advantage in attracting new industry
- Campus Kitchen at UGA prepares for 6th Annual Turkeypalooza
- A Winning Recipe: Restauranteur learns the special ingredients needed in documents to secure SBA loan
- Brazil Ministry of Finance approves training program with Institute of Government
- UGA announces 2018 Public Health Leadership Academy
- Native plants brought to campus by State Botanical Garden an education tool for students