The popular Georgia County Guide, with its rich 30-year history, has a new online companion––GeorgiaDATA, a website that provides the public with quick and easy access to detailed information about Georgia and its 159 counties. GeorgiaDATA, developed by the Carl Vinson Institute of Government, gives planners, developers and policymakers immediate access to comprehensive data about agriculture, demographics, economics and education. Information plays a critical role in the 21st century decision-making process, and GeorgiaDATA offers a powerful, data-rich resource for leaders in both the public and private sectors.
- UGA academic, outreach faculty get funding to address rural issues
- Inaugural Bobbi Meeler Sahm Service and Outreach awards benefit town-gown partnerships
- UGA’s Archway Partnership wins regional award for outreach
- Campers get hands-on career education experiences through UGA’s Summer Academy
- Atlanta industry funds engineering summer camp at UGA for minority students
- UGA will feed more local residents this fall with Campus Kitchen on wheels