The Association of Public and Land-grant Universities has designated UGA an Innovation and Economic Prosperity University. UGA is one of only 16 universities in the nation to receive the designation. The new APLU designation acknowledges universities working with public- and private-sector partners in their states and regions to support economic development through a variety of activities, including innovation and entrepreneurship, technology transfer, talent and workforce development, and community development.
- UGA’s Archway Partnership wins regional award for outreach
- Campers get hands-on career education experiences through UGA’s Summer Academy
- Atlanta industry funds engineering summer camp at UGA for minority students
- UGA will feed more local residents this fall with Campus Kitchen on wheels
- UGA new faculty get a tour of the state
- McDuffie County expands leadership pipeline with UGA support