The Carl Vinson Institute of Government, in collaboration with the Archway Partnership of Habersham County, prepared an interactive online guide to help new and existing businesses obtain the proper licenses and permits. The “Entrepreneur’s Permitting Guide to Local Governments in Habersham County” provides an interactive way to navigate local regulations and access necessary forms for the county and its seven city governments. The guide helps new and incoming business owners determine the kinds of permits necessary in each political subdivision and how to obtain the proper permits, and it includes copies of relevant application forms for downloading and printing.
- Public Service and Outreach Awards launch Honor’s Week
- UGA hosts conference for national leaders in government training
- Stockbridge business grows after achieving government certification
- In career and in retirement, SBDC employee gives to UGA
- Garden celebrates its 50th anniversary with flame azalea exhibit
- University of Georgia celebrates 70th annual Georgia Science and Engineering Fair