The Carl Vinson Institute of Government, in collaboration with the Archway Partnership of Habersham County, prepared an interactive online guide to help new and existing businesses obtain the proper licenses and permits. The “Entrepreneur’s Permitting Guide to Local Governments in Habersham County” provides an interactive way to navigate local regulations and access necessary forms for the county and its seven city governments. The guide helps new and incoming business owners determine the kinds of permits necessary in each political subdivision and how to obtain the proper permits, and it includes copies of relevant application forms for downloading and printing.
- Education department engages Institute of Goverment to continue workforce development assistance
- UGA breaks ground on new learning environment for children at the State Botanical Garden of Georgia
- The Sherpa Executive Coaching program at UGA’s Center for Continuing Education draws students from across the globe
- Hart County career academy’s program informed by Institute of Government strategic plan
- Georgia’s small business person of the year sees significant growth with UGA assistance
- Getting buggy at the Botanical Garden’s 12th Annual Johnstone Lecture