The Carl Vinson Institute of Government, in collaboration with the Archway Partnership of Habersham County, prepared an interactive online guide to help new and existing businesses obtain the proper licenses and permits. The “Entrepreneur’s Permitting Guide to Local Governments in Habersham County” provides an interactive way to navigate local regulations and access necessary forms for the county and its seven city governments. The guide helps new and incoming business owners determine the kinds of permits necessary in each political subdivision and how to obtain the proper permits, and it includes copies of relevant application forms for downloading and printing.
- Economic developer training at UGA gives Georgia advantage in attracting new industry
- Campus Kitchen at UGA prepares for 6th Annual Turkeypalooza
- A Winning Recipe: Restauranteur learns the special ingredients needed in documents to secure SBA loan
- Brazil Ministry of Finance approves training program with Institute of Government
- UGA announces 2018 Public Health Leadership Academy
- Native plants brought to campus by State Botanical Garden an education tool for students