The Carl Vinson Institute of Government, in collaboration with the Archway Partnership of Habersham County, prepared an interactive online guide to help new and existing businesses obtain the proper licenses and permits. The “Entrepreneur’s Permitting Guide to Local Governments in Habersham County” provides an interactive way to navigate local regulations and access necessary forms for the county and its seven city governments. The guide helps new and incoming business owners determine the kinds of permits necessary in each political subdivision and how to obtain the proper permits, and it includes copies of relevant application forms for downloading and printing.
- UGA has three finalists for national economic development award
- Annual tour introduces new UGA faculty to the state’s diverse economy
- UGA studies potential partnerships with industry to engage more students in STEM fields
- UGA students design proposals for landscape revitalization at church in Athens
- UGA installs first large-scale green infrastructure project in Brunswick
- Summer service project benefits rural Georgia communities and UGA students