Bryce visits the State Botanical Garden of Georgia located just a few miles from the University of Georgia in Athens. The State Botanical garden is a 313-acre preserve that is dedicated to the conservation of plants and the cultivation of a love for gardening.
- Inaugural Bobbi Meeler Sahm Service and Outreach awards benefit town-gown partnerships
- UGA’s Archway Partnership wins regional award for outreach
- Campers get hands-on career education experiences through UGA’s Summer Academy
- Atlanta industry funds engineering summer camp at UGA for minority students
- UGA will feed more local residents this fall with Campus Kitchen on wheels
- UGA new faculty get a tour of the state