Sean McMillan, director of UGA’s Economic Development office in Atlanta, joined economic developers from around the state thanking Governor Kemp for making Georgia the number one state for business.
- UGA, economic developers thank Gov. Kemp for Georgia’s business success
- UGA Archway helps launch high school welding program to build local workforce
- Walton County high school honored at Fanning Institute leadership conference
- UGA receives $50,000 grant from AT&T to address flooding in Athens-Clarke County
- Georgia’s First Lady helps State Botanical Garden promote native plants and pollinators
- After helping UGA’s Small Business Development Center for years, accountant turns to the center for assistance