Sean McMillan, director of UGA’s Economic Development office in Atlanta, joined economic developers from around the state thanking Governor Kemp for making Georgia the number one state for business.
- Vinson ramps up online continuing education
- UGA, state agencies provide assistance to small businesses applying for federal aid
- UGA Campus Kitchen keeps food on the table with help from UGA Public Service and Outreach
- UGA outreach unit represents small businesses on governor’s coronavirus taskforce committee
- Undergraduate students head out on the second annual Great Commitments Student Tour of Georgia
- Albany-Dougherty County launches workforce development initiative with help from UGA